Only graduate students are permitted to register for FNRM 5161. This course is equivalent to FNRM 2101, FNRM 2102, and FNRM 2104. This course allows student without a background of field experience to efficiently gain needed exposure to field situations.
The Introductory Cloquet Field Session takes place in August at the Cloquet Forestry Center—a 3,506 acre research and education forest located within the Fond du Lac Indian Reservation.
Classes will begin at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, August 17. The last day of class is Saturday, September 5.
- GPA of 2.0 or higher (recommended)
- Completion of the following courses, or equivalent, with a grade of C- or better:
- Biol 1001, 1009 or equivalent introductory biology course (required)
- Biol 2022 General Botany (recommended)
- One semester of chemistry (recommended)